Tuesday 12 January 2016

Welcome to 6E Science!

Dear parents & pupils of 6E,

Welcome to Class 6E Science Blog!

I will be your child's Science Teacher this year. The pupils and I have come up with the following Class Promise for the year:

  • Try your best.
  • Keep learning.
  • Respect each other.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can leave a message at the school office at 64824650. Alternatively, you can email me at jocelyn.kohpeili@gmail.com. I have set up a 6E Science Blog at the following address: http://2016-edp6e-science.blogspot.sg. I will post up notices, homework and pictures of the students from time to time. Let us work together to make this year a fruitful one! Wishing you a blessed New Year in 2016!

Best Regards,
Mrs Jocelyn Tan-Koh

No comments:

Post a Comment